Creamy_Mami
view post Posted on 4/8/2008, 15:25

Ecco qua un nuovo test....... ^__^

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/434767/wha...aracter-are-you

Buon divertimento !

view post Posted on 18/9/2008, 10:02

Group:
Admin

You're Sailor Mercury! "Douse yourself in some water and repent!" You're the brains of your group! You can easily solve problems and get your team out of any puzzles that may come up. You're very loyal but you can be very silly when you're with your friends. Anytime anything mentally complex presents itself, you rise to the challenge. Most likely rated with an IQ approaching that of a genius, you can generally solve most puzzles that your group of friends may find themselves in. You are the most aware out of your friends. You could also fit the description of "brainpower over firepower!" You are more of a defensive person than an offensive person. You're good at working behind the scenes because nobody suspects that you'd ever be up to something.

Web  Top
Rina Mercury
view post Posted on 18/9/2008, 15:12

Rini))) :fischietta:

You're Sailor Mini Moon! "I am the little sailor-suited pretty soldier in training Sailor Chibi (mini) Moon! In the name of the future moon, I will punish you!" You're sweet and you love to be the center of attention! You practically bounce off the walls! Though you may be a bit cocky at times, You're bubbly and everyone knows that they can rely on you! Trusting and non-judgemental. But you like to be a little troublemaker sometimes! You never get in trouble, but that's just because you know not to get caught!

view post Posted on 21/9/2008, 11:31

× Sanji × Nami ×

Group:

You're the one...Sailor Moon! "I am the sailor-suited pretty soldier Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" You are most likely the leader of your group of friends. And you actually may not have many qualities that make for a super-heroine. You're lazy, carefree, and your probably a ditz. But you're loyal and true to your friends. Everyone knows that you'll always be there if they need someone to talk to or if they need help.

Chissŕ perché lo sospettavo... D'altronde, sono o non sono l'unica e vera Sailor Moon? ^^

Kimi79
view post Posted on 23/2/2009, 17:36

You're Sailor Neptune! "Invited by a new age, I'm the elegant Sailor Neptune." Calm and collected, you know exactly how to handle a situation. You always think about your actions before you act and are true to your cause. Guys like you because you're mysterious and charming. You're a caring person and though you may not show it all the time, you care deeply about your lover/best friend. Your intellect is most likely the greatest of your aspects. Artistic, and the sight of the ocean at sunset could easily sweep you off your feet. You're uniqe and always stand up for what's right! And like sailor saturn, you're very devoted and willing to die for your cause.

sailorscingi
view post Posted on 24/2/2009, 19:13

io sono sailor mercury^^

Aphasia
view post Posted on 14/10/2010, 15:36

You're the one...Sailor Moon! "I am the sailor-suited pretty soldier Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" You are most likely the leader of your group of friends. And you actually may not have many qualities that make for a super-heroine. You're lazy, carefree, and your probably a ditz. But you're loyal and true to your friends. Everyone knows that you'll always be there if they need someone to talk to or if they need help.
Your Result

muahahaahahahahh non aveo dubbi!!! >.<

dio cane!
icon13  view post Posted on 30/10/2010, 12:29

Madonna puttana, proprio come voi!

7 replies since 4/8/2008, 15:25   153 views